Three-phase steam generator combined with an automated conveyor belt cleaner for the use in food industry.
Equipped with stainless steel body, unlimited steam autonomy thanks to automatic water refilling system (electromechanical water level control system inside the boiler – True Temp™) with a direct water mains connection.
Front panel with 7" touchscreen for the managing of the plant and belt cleaner functions.
- Automatic mains water feding
- Integrated pressure reducer
- Integrated water treatment filter with cationic resins
- Completely automated discharge system for the vacuumed liquid
- Automatic cleaning of the vacuumed liquid container
- Automatic boiler maintenance
- Automatic positioning and opening of the belt cleaning system
- Automatic cooling system for the vacuumed steam/liquid
- Anodizing treatment of the vacuum turbine for its protection against corrosion
- Automatic stop function
- Status signals on the light/acoustic indicator
- 7´´ touchscreen panel as HMI
- Semplified menu to start the cleaning, two buttons only: “Start” and “Stop”
- Cleaning time setting
- Failure diagnosis
- Multilingual menu
Automated Steam Plant for cleaning and sanitization of conveyor belts. Supplied with appropriate seals according to the field of use. Application is possible during the production cycle
In pic. 1-2 you see the placement and opening of the automated cleaning system.
|Boiler||Stainless steel AISI 304|
|Body||Stainless steel AISI 304 (BA)|
|Boiler volume||11 l - 12,5 l|
|Maximum output||from 10,8kW to 36kW|
|Operating pressure||6 - 10 bar|
|Steam temperature||165°C - 183°C|
|Steam production (g/min)||from 291gr/min to 970gr/min - from 17,5 Kg/H to 58 Kg/h|
|Vacuum output||3,6 kW|
|Air flow||320 m3/h|
|Vacuum drum capacity||30 l|
|Power supply||3 N 400 V - 50/60 Hz|
|Power cord||various lenghts available on request|